Version 2.4.0 - iOS
Version 2.3.0 - iOS
Version 2.0.0 - macOS
- Ikes PREMIUM
- Resolved an issue where the list position shifts significantly when clicking on an item in the item list on macOS Bir Sur.
Version 2.2.0 - iOS
- Ikes PREMIUM
- Resolved some issues causing app crashes.
Version 2.1.2 - iOS
- Resolved an issue where the Idea view UI was not displayed correctly on small screen iPhones using Zoomed View.
- Resolved an issue where some tags are not shown in the Tag Cloud section.
Version 2.0.5 - iOS
- Fixed an issue where unintended content was displayed in Manual view.
- Solved the problem of narrowing the idea editing area in landscape mode on the new iPad mini model.
Version 1.0.1 - macOS
- Resolved the issue where URLs were not auto-filled into Source when shared from Safari.
- Support macOS Monterey.
Version 2.0.4 - iOS
- Support iOS15
- New Widget
- Fixed a bug causing blank Widgets
Version 1.0.0 - macOS
We have released Ikes for macOS. Now you can explore all ideas on your Mac devices.
Version 2.0.0 - iOS
- Adding an image as an idea by selecting a picture in your Photo.app / Camera.app.
- Capture an image as an idea in 3rd party apps / the Screenshot app.
- New landscape and portrait mode for iPadOS
- New shuffle and add buttons shown by holding down the Ikes icon
- Dismiss idea cards by swiping down them
- Performance for drawing idea lists
- Clearer UIs for Tag and Source selectors
- Performance of Widgets for accessing the app's contents
ikes - idea management app
When we come across nice ideas, we write them down in a memo app. When we find useful ideas in SNS, blog, books or web media, we "like" them in apps or sometimes we copy&paste them to a note app. In fact, however, most of them tend to be buried in an unarranged pile of memo and forgotten forever.